Search the forum,

Discuss Condensate into rain water pipe...YAY or NAY?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for gods sake as someone who has just had a brand new boiler installed and that boiler has gone kaput because of this issue water back fill into boiler I will tell you why plumbers do this because it's easy and quick, then they are off hoping it down t back up too quickly . Oh for a plumber who takes into account this risk and installs correctly to save thier customers boiler but the they just say it's guaranteed call the manufacturer and the manufacturer says it's the plumbers fault arghh arghh you might guess me and my family are pretty upset

with a name like yours surely you could have done it correctly and btw this is a rather old thread

? Not sure the relevance of how old three is or not , did a search on line and saw all these posts about putting condensate pipe into down pipe and everyone saying they do it, no consideration for the poor customer and family when the rain backs up . Hope you are warm and have hot water bud

? Not sure the relevance of how old three is or not , did a search on line and saw all these posts about putting condensate pipe into down pipe and everyone saying they do it, no consideration for the poor customer and family when the rain backs up . Hope you are warm and have hot water bud

done it as well, but into a new hopper to give an air gap, simple

I do! Please register and start a new thread and feel free to fully vent your frustrations there. If you've already registered please stay logged in when posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condensate into rain water pipe...YAY or NAY?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock