Search the forum,

Discuss completing my nvq level 2 please help with advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leedoc

hello my name is lee and im new to this forum, ive recently completed a level 2 and 3 city and guilds plumbing course and am looking for some advice as to where to start to obtaining my nvq lv2 and possibly lv3, aint to sure if ive posted this in the right place, thanks in advance to anyone that can help me, Lee

If the training establishment is worth their salt - they should be able to offer the right advice for your locality.

Cheers for the reply Phill, but it was at a college which I done like 5 years ago and they used to say that it was our responsibility to find our own placement

colleges usually don't set up your placements, they do usually help out if your ever finished during your course and you can't then continue and it usually loses them money for fees ect, go to an enrolment date or ring up colleges and they'll give you good advice on where to look for placements, potential employers often ring up colleges for trainees to take on so they could be in the know about who's hiring in your area.

Hi Lee

We offer The BTEC level 2 diploma in plumbing a heating o one of our live working construction sites around the UK. We Guarantee you your NVQ in 3 weeks or less. The opportunity is unique. Please in box me for more information.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to completing my nvq level 2 please help with advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
Evening folks. Please excuse me if this question has been asked but……. I have currently just finished my lever 2 diploma in plumbing. I was told that currently the government has scrapped NVQ’s though has, currently not replaced it with anything pending amalgamation with EAL. SO, as it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock