1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

2. WARNING! We do NOT provide advice related to Gas or other fuels to people who are not currently an official registered Heating Engineer. Do NOT ask for advice related to boiler repairs or installs. You need to find a heating engineer instead.

Either seeking or providing advice on UKPlumbersForums.co.uk may result in your account being suspended or removed. These rules are in place to prevent deaths, which can easily occur from messing with heating systems when you're not qualified to do so.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss complaints procedure oftec in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Matt06

Matt06 GSR

Hello

I need to have a complaints procedure to satisfy oftec

the inspector says theres one in the technical section on the oftec site? I can't find it anywhere maybe its called something other than "Complaints procedure"

Anyone know if there is one to print out and put my name on it (That is what the inspector said to do)

Thanks

2. Matt06

Matt06 GSR

Also does anyone else print out all the Ofteec technical book updates ? and carry them in the van?

I told them i download them and keep them digitally, They said that is no good as you may not have access to the internet onsite

I thought we were supposed to be trying to waste less paper and be more "Greener"

Moan over

3. Jay The Plumber

Jay The Plumber Active Member

4. Jay The Plumber

Jay The Plumber Active Member

I couldnt paste it properly here but it can be found in the Registration scheme rules and requirements section of the site

COMPLAINTS REGISTER
    No. Address Name. Tel. No Date of complaint Nature of complaint Resolution Action Date Closed Date