Search the forum,

Discuss Complaint about OLCI - Who do I go to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Young Gunner

I have a HUGE complaint to make about OLCI. Is there a governing body or somebody I can go to to sort this out?

They've been messing me about for 2 years. It started with a genuine mistake I made and since then it's taken almost 18 months to get to where I was 2 Octobers ago. I know it will not be sorted out by this October it has been increasingly frustrating and I dont' know what else to do about it. Is there anybody who I can talk to who can deal with them??

Thanks in advance.

Hi Young Gunner,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

I would like to discuss your situation in more detail to see how we can help you. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Coincidentally I got a call from OLCI the day after I wrote on this board. I figure I'll them one last chance. Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Complaint about OLCI - Who do I go to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock