Search the forum,

Discuss Company "guaranteeing" work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biggal5

Hello,
I've just moved into a new area and looking to find work relatively quickly again. I've replied to an email from a company claiming to have 300+ properties on their books needing annual gas/plumbing maintenance work... (Boiler repairs, CP12's etc) I've rang 'em and checked out their website& seems fairly confident their legit.. But just wondering if anyone on here has gone down that road before and found it to be a scam.? Their obviously looking at money up front other than commissions on the work done.?! Much appreciate any of your thoughts... Thanks

Scamtastic, loads of threads about various (or maybe the same but under different names) doing this, they'll want cash up front for work that will never materialise.

Don't send any money to them, as said loads of threads on here about these types

Hello,
I've just moved into a new area and looking to find work relatively quickly again. I've replied to an email from a company claiming to have 300+ properties on their books needing annual gas/plumbing maintenance work... (Boiler repairs, CP12's etc) I've rang 'em and checked out their website& seems fairly confident their legit.. But just wondering if anyone on here has gone down that road before and found it to be a scam.? Their obviously looking at money up front other than commissions on the work done.?! Much appreciate any of your thoughts... Thanks

You've got more chance getting money from that Nigerian Prince that keeps emailing you.

Thanks.. Yeah after writing that I done abit of research on here about it and came up with tons of threads.. Cheers though.. They sound so good tho.!! Would've got me alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Company "guaranteeing" work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock