Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial jobs pricing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have been asked to do a couple of commercial landlord gas safety checks. What do you commercial guys charge for this? I am new to the commercial world, do you use standard CP12 paperwork or is there anything different?

£150 a boiler and a non domestic one

(Depending on location)

Non Dom Paperwork as Shaun said.
Non dom Tightness testing and purging cert
Non dom Boiler service sheet
Non dom Gas safety inspection

Cost wise, we charge the full hourly rate for all of it.

What kind of installations are they?

If it's anything like domestic no tt or st or purge will be done :D

Not sure what installations they are yet. Need to find out more info. Wanted to know what the requirements are first.
So is the commercial version of the CP12 is the CP17?

thats the cookie im paperless so dont know the cps

but thats the one you want

Not sure what installations they are yet. Need to find out more info. Wanted to know what the requirements are first.
So is the commercial version of the CP12 is the CP17?
CP17 Yes that's it!
I always buy the Corgi ones (Habit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial jobs pricing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a domestic ticket. When questioned he said it was ok as all the boilers he works on are under 70kw? He also says he does not touch the commercial catering...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 600 Meter square new build commercial job to install UH . I am mainly a domestic plumber and this job is quite big for me. And i was wondering if i could get some ideas on how to price the labour. looking around 2 weeks to complete the job with 2 men and a apprentice. any help would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock