Search the forum,

Discuss commercial gas work in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi, im looking for an independant gas engineer with commercial tickets to undertake looking after 3 500kw gas boilers in Leeds for us. It would involve a monthly site visit and then call outs to breakdowns. The boilers are all brand new as is the plantroom and still under manufactureres warranties so no getting too dirty.
If your interested them please pm me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial gas work in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service / Mains replacement activities. Excellent Salary and Benefits, permanent position. Relocation payment can be discussed. Please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to the forum. Ive come across a commercial plant room with around 500KW of boilers where the condensate terminates outside about 4 inches under the ground directly next to the wall of the building...... no drain, no soak away, no neutraliser. My understanding is the acidic content...
Replies
Views
I am looking at instructing a commercial gas safe registered and plumber to start works in moving an existing plant room and also expand it. Requirements: Moving two ACV direct hot water tanks , adding one more Installing 6 accumulators - piping a header Tank Preparing and install riser for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock