Discuss Commercial Gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, currently domestic natural gas (4 years in) but thinking of commercial gas, is it worth it? .. any advice would be great :)

As your only 4 years I would say no

Do you have any experience in commercial either plumbing or heating ?

I would start out by if you can sub to a few commercial plumbing firms and go from there

Problem is you need the under pinning knowledge else things go down hill fast

There's nothing quick in commercial start with doing a couple of years doing commercial plumbing

Then a couple of years doing commercial heating

Then go for your commercial gas course

If you want to do it enough you will find a way its rewarding working on bigger stuff but not much more salary wise , had over 25years on commercial that was enough for me its hard graft but dont think i would have changed it, now feel like i need to preserve whats left of these old bones so only on a domestic ticket now but good luck to you . cheers kop

If you want to do it enough you will find a way its rewarding working on bigger stuff but not much more salary wise , had over 25years on commercial that was enough for me its hard graft but dont think i would have changed it, now feel like i need to preserve whats left of these old bones so only on a domestic ticket now but good luck to you . cheers kop

Thanks Kop .. thought there'd be a lot more money in it !

If its money your chasing stick to high end domestic stuff which you know about, if not be prepared to work hard and be dedicated it not easy and the commercial accessment is alot harder.kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial Gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back