Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial cooker requirements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a customer who would like a normal domestic gas oven/ hob installed in a pub, the kitchen it will be used in is not for commercial use (only to be used by the tenant in flat). Would this still be classed as a commercial installation? And would it still require an inlet of air, currently it only has mechanical extraction.

If it's not in the pub Kitchen and like it's in a annex / room above the pub

Your fine with domestic cooker qualification

It is in the pub kitchen but they don't serve food

I would say yes you need to be comcats then, but phone has safe up and see what they say

If it's a domestic appliance, i.e. not a commercial catering appliance AND the gas system at the property falls within the scope of IGEM/UP/1B then you can do this on a domestic ticket, no issue there as far as I see.

Unless I'm wrong in which case I'd be grateful for a reference to a regulation that says I am!! Would like to learn from it if I am.

You will still need a openable window or door to outside or a fixed open vent to provide supply air ventillation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial cooker requirements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock