Search the forum,

Discuss comercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys , what is classified as light commercial. ??

Oh I see. Not sure, sorry, you need to ask oftec what size boiler. Up to 70kw rings a bell but you best double check.

The only real difference between OFT10-101 and OFT10-201 is that 201 teaches you about biofuels and multi stage burners up to 2MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to comercial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker .... Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or ID? I can work the hobs using the metal parts so they do work, but the plastic control knobs are mostly missing. Any ideas? thanks
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently. Sometimes the light on the control unit does not light up, and will not switch the shower on. This can be for 24 hours, or can be 1 week. This is the shower...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
Hi, Micon Glowworm 80 ff with the ignition lockout fault. Green light flashing. Any help or advice would be mist appreciated.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock