Search the forum,

Discuss Combi Replacement Job South Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jk38

Hi

I need my old Baxi Bahama combi replacing

I have 10 radiators, and need a price to supply a new combi, do the swap over, flush the system etc

Please pm with a price for the job and details of the suggested replacement combi

cheers jk38

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for placing you work requirement on the forums
Any members who may be able to assist ,please pm the op direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi Replacement Job South Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus (20kW) gas combi boiler and it does the job, the radiators never go as hot as the should for example there are ten dots on the heat dial but the radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30 year old Baxi back boiler was still going strong, I've finally succumbed to pressure from Mrs RWD and had a Combi installed. The Heating Engineer that...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System was flushed just last year. Both flow and return values are fully open and don't stick. Boiler is serviced each year. Baxi combi boiler about 8 ton9...
Replies
Views
This winter seemed colder than last so I am thinking of replacing my central heating radiators for new ones. The existing radiators are probably around 20 years old, they have TRV's fitted and most are double panel. they all get hot and the combi boiler is working fine. Would there be any...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the Baxi 40kw Platinum or the Valliant EcoTec Plus 838. The Worcester is the most costly but I’m happy to pay more if it means a better boiler (long term...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock