Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler with rear flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a section - excuse the scribbled "computer writing". The flue is just long enough to give a tightest dimension to slate of 300MM

View attachment 26019
cant have the flue protruding by 300mm anyway - unless they've changed it, then no white of flue to be showing.

cant have the flue protruding by 300mm anyway - unless they've changed it, then no white of flue to be showing.

that cant be accurate!
the flue on the vokera rear extension cannot be cut down less than ''375mm'' i think it is?
that means there will be white showing on non-cavity walls!!

Good point chaps. Think it's been decided that the flue can't go where he wants it anyway

that cant be accurate!
the flue on the vokera rear extension cannot be cut down less than ''375mm'' i think it is?
that means there will be white showing on non-cavity walls!!
Being told previously by Vokera tech that the white is not uv rated and will rot over time if in sunlight but may have changed.

Being told previously by Vokera tech that the white is not uv rated and will rot over time if in sunlight but may have changed.

interesting point. changeable if it lasts 10 years though.lol

wondered when someone was going to pick up you cant use a horizontal flue to go out through slate roof....

best advice would be to get a fresh set of qualified eyes on the project and mount the boiler somewhere else where it can be serviced and installed properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler with rear flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock