Search the forum,

Discuss Combi Boiler Rumbling and F-2 Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Disaster has struck this morning, during the coldest week i've seen in years.

It appears as though we no longer have any hot water or heating due to a fault with the combi boiler.

We own a i-mini 24 system and the error code which we are seeing is F-2. I have looked this up in the manual and it says the following:

Flame Loss:

1. Check other gas appliances in the house are working to confirm a supply is present in the property.
2. If other appliances do not work or there are no other appliances, check the gas supply is on at the meter and/or pre payment meter has credit.

The issue here is that we don't run any appliances on gas in the house, and we also don't use a meter. I have checked with our supplier and we are actually in credit.

Does anyone know what the issue could be here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James

Your condense pipe outside may be frozen. Get your self a gas safe Engineer to unfreeze for you. I would say try to do it yourself but you have an Ideal so probably best to get an engineer out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi Boiler Rumbling and F-2 Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock