Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler not running long enough. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dav657

Tried everything g I can. Rad balancing (new 2 years ago). Baxi 105 is not running continuously long enough to bring rads up to temp. House still cold after several hours of heating being on. Boiler switches on max temp, quickly reaches 90 degs according to indicator lights, but switches off after 1 or 2 minutes, not allowing all rads to heat up and even those earlier on the circuit only get slightly warm. No room statt but all rads have thermostat valves set to maximum.

combi boiler or heat only (cylinder) ?

Sounds like a circulation problem. Is boiler 2 years old

Boiler is 10 years old. Rads begin to get warm really quickly, so flow seems OK, however as the boiler prematurely knocks off they don't get the chance to heat up properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler not running long enough. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock