Discuss COMBI BOILER AND WATER PRESSURE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just a query for anyone who can help, currently i have a downstairs bathroom and an old tank downstairs too. I'm thinking of putting the bathroom upstairs and putting in a comb boiler in place of the old tank(downstairs).........would the combi boiler be able to send the water upstairs or would i need to have some kind of pump too?...........If its a stupid question then please forgive me lol

Do you know what your cold water pressure is ?

It should be ok but as Shaun says we could do with knowing the mains pressure

Unfortunately i don't know, as i'm a complete novice, i was thinking about getting all the bits together, inc bathroom fittings and getting someone in to put it all together. Weve just had a baby and i'm trying to keep the costs down. But i'd thought i'd check first if it was possible to put the bathroom back upstairs

Unfortunately i don't know, as i'm a complete novice, i was thinking about getting all the bits together, inc bathroom fittings and getting someone in to put it all together. Weve just had a baby and i'm trying to keep the costs down. But i'd thought i'd check first if it was possible to put the bathroom back upstairs

Yes anything is possible all depends on your budget

Old council house ?

Also get a few quotes as some engineers charge more to fit when customers supply own materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to COMBI BOILER AND WATER PRESSURE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back