Search the forum,

Discuss College interview :s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jr4300

Hi guys

anyone done the screening test recently? I think i will be ok with the english but not so sure on the maths

I've tried to get my gcse grades from school but cant get through and wont get them before wednesday evening (screening time) so ill have to take tests

any info much appreciated

regards

if you cant add up you arent going to be able to charge your customers so best stick to shelf stacking. If that not an issue try 360/72x 10.775, if thats all right you can gas rate but most of all can you stick 20% mark up on £1742 , if not youll never make enough money. Its not rocket science just arithmatic

Percentages i can cover (with a bit of thought)
mental arithmetic im semi-ok with
volume of a cylinder i can do just about

thats about it from memory lol

if you cant add up you arent going to be able to charge your customers so best stick to shelf stacking. If that not an issue try 360/72x 10.775, if thats all right you can gas rate but most of all can you stick 20% mark up on £1742 , if not youll never make enough money. Its not rocket science just arithmatic

Your spelling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to College interview :s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock