Discuss Cold water feed in kitchen and bathroom query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thank you, the bathroom is old no shower so I think that why he suggested near the toilet as there is pipework there behind a plasterboard wall.
I turned the cold water mains off and on just to test that it works and need to know am I meant to keep the valve fully open as it turns about 5 times clockwise to close.

Bring it back a quarter of a turn to avoid the gate getting stuck in the fully open position.

If the cold water mains gate valve was only open a tiny bit but enough to supply water into the flat then would that affect the water quality at all or are there any other dangers to it?

If the cold water mains gate valve was only open a tiny bit but enough to supply water into the flat then would that affect the water quality at all or are there any other dangers to it?

No just effect flow and pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cold water feed in kitchen and bathroom query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back