Search the forum,

Discuss "Cold water dripping from tundish" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
In the Central Heating part of forum, Rystar00
I can't believe the cheek of some people!
He, or she is polite and gives good detail and photos, but after being told a week or two ago that he needs a G3 plumber, he is back on claiming the G3 plumbers couldn't manage it!
So now the OP just wants to know can we help these G3 qualified plumbers by telling the OP how to do it!
We need to advise the OP on how to do the air pressure, etc, using the schrader valve and also wants to know what causes the dripping into the tundish. :grin:

Last edited:
People don't learn

I can't work out if the OP is blatantly lying, or just stupid and have been unlucky to have picked a couple of idiot alleged "G3 plumbers" who couldn't service the unit.
I think chancer, but a very polite chancer.

I can't work out if the OP is blatantly lying, or just stupid and have been unlucky to have picked a couple of idiot alleged "G3 plumbers" who couldn't service the unit.

Think he's lying

He's already said he's tried to pump it up lol

Think he's lying

Think he's lying

And he gives it away by being very interested into why the dripping into tundish.
He knows an answer to that question would direct him to the source of fault.
But he thinks we are stupid and unaware of leading questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Cold water dripping from tundish" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock