Search the forum,

Discuss cma1 to ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bryers

hi im new to the chat room i,m currently working in gas metering and currently hold cma1 full scope met1 and met4 . iv been doing this now for over 2 years and ain't had a problem. Recently iv been considering up training to do my ccn1 and ckr1, cenwat, cpa1.

1. just wondering how much more difficult is the course?
  2. is it worth me doing this?
  3. best way to go about it?

Course is easy enough. But course Don't = increased earnings? How do you do purge and relight with out them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cma1 to ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Apologies in advance because you have probably read this question hundreds of times on this forum, but please if you could spare me a little advice I would be very grateful. I've worked in a busy factory since I was 18 (now 29) and I have saved up enough money to complete a course to...
Replies
Views
21, Looking at getting into plumbing as a career. What’s the best route? I was working full time, but I am currently furloughed. I was looking at doing one of these fast track courses, having to pay nearly £8k. After reading on a few forums that these aren’t worth it, you don’t get the proper...
Replies
Views
Good evening Im currently working for an energy supplier and am gas safe with limited scope for metering (met1), and have started a course locally in Weston-super-Mare to achieve my core gas and appliances, and im looking for an engineer who would let me come along and gain so experience in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock