Search the forum,

Discuss City & Guilds Qualified Plumbers Mate-RELIABLE & COMMITTED!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AntP1980

Hi All,

I am looking to see if there is any opportunities for a Trainee Plumbing/Heating Installation Fitter who is not yet Gas Safe, but has the range of experience, ability and enthusiasm to assist more experienced engineers, within the Essex/Suffolk area.

I have worked with respectable companies in and around Suffolk and Essex on social housing projects as well as private clients. Working well as part of small teamsinstalling a wide range of systems which include conventional Wet Systems, UnventedHot Water Systems, Air Source Heat Pumps and Oil fuelled Boiler Systems.

I am highly motivated andalways keen to learn new skills and improve my understanding, I always pushmyself to meet a high standard. I am comfortable working to a high attention todetail and organisation. I show initiative and go the extra yard for customersatisfaction, no job is too small and I am flexible in my working hours. I haveexcellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with the general public.

I have completed My Level 2 City & Guilds 6129 in Plumbing Studies and am awaiting the right opportunity to complete my NVQ Level 2 on site assessment.

Other info:
Self-Employed with own van and Tools
JIB Card
Asbestos Awareness Certificate
Public Liability Insurance

Thank you for reading my post, I look forward to hearing from anyone that can help me.

Please ask any questions for further information.

Anthony 07590640558
(Local to Colchester and Ipswich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to City & Guilds Qualified Plumbers Mate-RELIABLE & COMMITTED!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock