Search the forum,

Discuss Christmas is coming.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

hi lads, I just wanted to find out from you what you all up to over the Christmas Periode and what’s the plans from your site.

To start of, I am leaving this country and going back to Germany, for couple of days and then to Poland enjoying the Christmas time with my parents in law. New Year’s Eve I will be celebrating in Poland with loads of crazy fireworks :)

What are your plans over Christmas and New Year’s Eve?

I'm on holiday Christmas day and Boxing day and back to work on the 27th and 28th, that is if the phone doesn't ring and I get a burst pipe.

I'll be recuperating on New Years day after excessive alcohol intake that is standard in Scotland at this time of year and return to work on the 3rd of January.

Have a safe journey pal and compliments of the season to you and your family.

I'm on holiday Christmas day and Boxing day and back to work on the 27th and 28th, that is if the phone doesn't ring and I get a burst pipe.

I'll be recuperating on New Years day after excessive alcohol intake that is standard in Scotland at this time of year and return to work on the 3rd of January.

Thank you Cailean. I hope you had so far a great Christmas and a joined family get together. I will return back to England too in the new year.

Still have some jobs to do, so might work on Christmas Eve a little, but unless it is heating systems stopped or other urgent jobs, then I am off most of a week probably.
Christmas Day spent with family and should be excellent.
You working hard Gary, why not taking some time off and enjoy8ng the Christmas break in full? Money is not everything but without it you cannot survive :)

We are all slaves to the money! Sad, but true. Off Christmas day and boxing day. Working in between and off new years day and the 2nd. Back to work on the 3rd. Family comes first but business is a 365 day a year job in reactive maintenance when you are under an obligain to keep people running.

We are all slaves to the money! Sad, but true. Off Christmas day and boxing day. Working in between and off new years day and the 2nd. Back to work on the 3rd. Family comes first but business is a 365 day a year job in reactive maintenance when you are under an obligain to keep people running.
I do partly agree with you but I also think a good break will move mountains. If you are re freshed you will be much more for a use for your family. If you are burned out due to dealing day in day out with people ( bad ones ) then you won’t last long in the business. I think it’s very important to have a good mixture of work and a short break. I definitely agree it is unfortunately a 365 days job but I am not let people take my life over. I wish you still a very nice Christmas evening.

Have a good one deleted member 96286, and my regards to Mrs deleted member 96286, all the best for 2019.

Reply to Christmas is coming.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock