Currently reading:
Christmas Arguements

Discuss Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Missus handed me my presents this morning, then asked, ''Where is the present you got for me?'' eerrmmmm, I've got nothing for you.

She says I do this every year and she fails to understand why? It doesn't matter how small the present is, it's the thought that counts. She claims. Well, I've not even open the presents she bought me

Correct! Please don`t say you as well lol

Thank god i'm not the only one from the cheap part of town....and no...i am in the most famous part of Slough......its been on telly more often than any other location in the uk.......lets see if you can get it.

Filming wise then it has to the beeches but thats Burnham.

Close it croppie for the love of god close it!!

Keep up would you!
It has been agreed by all that threads can not just be closed because someone has decided to open up an 'Old Thread'. So I'm afraid you can't pick and choose just for the fun of it. Mods have better and more important things to do. Just let them get on with their jobs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Christmas Arguements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock