Search the forum,

Discuss Cheapest Oil Suppliers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
What options are there for oil suppliers? My lady used to use Boiler Juice who shop around or something for you.

Is that the way to go for cheap oil supplies or is there a national firm that can do it cheaper?

Yes, there is Boiler Juice over here to get a competitive price, or we have Cheaperoil.com in N.Ireland.
A lot of people still will do the searching themselves and ring at least one or two companies for best price of Kerosine. It is a bit like car insurance, - if you don't ask for cheaper price, you pay too much.
But obviously the easiest way is to look online for price and use that price against any other company. Normally only a few pounds of difference though.
I am wary of the possibility of fraud with less Kerosine being delivered, so nice to get someone you can trust.

I use the same supplier all the time, always quality oil, other people at time go with the cheapest, i have found i get a callout to a sooty boiler after a bad fill of oil. So in my opinion cheapest is not necessarily better, i recommend my local oil supplier and he is competitive on price, offering cheaper prices with online orders. So i would advise get a good oil supplier and stick with him.

Yeah I found boiler juice were the best when I lived in the sticks, although I have to admit I was not sorry when I moved and got normal gas again!

I use Boilerjuice.com
As i work at a local refinery, and see all the oil companies filling up at the same loading point, i can only assume that all kero is the same in the local delivery area. Apart from any additives which you can buy separately anyway.
Also with an easy to use app they always beat most quotes i used to get from ringing around.
Just my opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheapest Oil Suppliers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock