Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Cheap tools! (Sparky core-gun for less than £50!) in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. mcniven

mcniven Guest

Trade point are selling off some old stock lads, just incase anyones looking for a core gun or somethin! Theres a sparky for less than £50 inc vat!!

http://www.trade-point.co.uk/img/8083.pdf?icamp=tradepoint-60percentpdf

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Guest123

Guest123 Guest

I've got it's bigger brother in 110v and it's a really good core drill for the money.

3. AWheating

AWheating Trusted Plumber GSR

the trend router seems a good price.

4. johnnyplumb

johnnyplumb Plumber GSR

i see there doing a tpi 608 digital manometer for £30 +vat, bet they dont have any though.

5. anz

anz Plumber GSR

Well spotted, thanks for sharing.

I'll try and see if I can get the core drill tomorrow. For £36 including VAT, it's a very good deal especially considering the good reviews I've just read.

The core set is at a decent price as well, but has some poor reviews, so not too sure about that yet.

6. tamz

tamz Guest

Cheers for the link. There are a few good buys but nothing plumbing tho (maybe the bender).
    The core gun won't last you a crack. It is shyte but if you only drill a hole now and then through a 13" wall it might do you a turn.

7. kay-jay

kay-jay Trusted Plumber GSR

That sparky corer for 30 plus vat is a 3rd of the price of my Bosch sds and nearly twice as powerful. Seems too good to be true....is sparky gear any good?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

8. JAP&H

JAP&H Plumber GSR

Still coring out with mine, bought in 2005 never missed a beat.

Same can't be said for bits though, getting through a 125mm per year.

9. kay-jay

kay-jay Trusted Plumber GSR

£150 from screwfix so in terms of cost seems really cheap. reviews on scre wfix are not good though. very sensitive clutch and seems to struggle 100mm plus holes. in two minds...

10. northstar

northstar Plumber

got to be worth a try for that kind of money

11. TBServices

TBServices Guest

Thanks for that. Am gonna try get down there and see if they have any of those multimeters. Need a new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

12. Howsie

Howsie Plumber