Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap Milwaukee C12PD-202C Percussion Combi Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morganb

Just a heads up to say Toolstation are selling the 12V Milwaukee combi drill with 2 batteries, charger and carry case for less than £100.

Sounds good price,,
Anyone have the milwaukee radio ?? gettin fed up with signal issues from makita n fancied milwaukee or bosch box,

I had the Milwaukee radio, until it got nicked. Very good and I could plug my samsung smart phone into it as well.

I got the milwaukee radio good and compact be handy ignition hadn't snapped the aerial of it though

Good kit. I've swapped to the 12v Milwaukee from makita after drill burnt out and i have uponor expander tool with 12v batteries so made sense. Got the drill without hammer and little sds. I've never snapped so many drill bits in my life! Have to leave clutch on all the time. Motor sounds sooo nice!!

That is a good price, the FUEL version of this drill is also worth the extra few hundred rpm.

Sorry, I thought the red-lithium 12v batteries where the Fuel version, my mistake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Batteries might be the same on all models, but the Fuel models have the word Fuel on the tool itself.
Milwaukee drills look so similar.

So is it worth splashing more money on the FUEL or should I stick with this. I'm hoping to downgrade to use this where I normally use an 18v, accepting the inevitable slight drop in power.

So is it worth splashing more money on the FUEL or should I stick with this. I'm hoping to downgrade to use this where I normally use an 18v, accepting the inevitable slight drop in power.

A builder/joiner bloke showed me his 12volt Fuel driver which came in a tool bag & the 2 of 2ah batteries. He told me he got it on eBay brand new for £99

I'm m18 the 12v is nice but so are my wife's high heels - wouldn't wear high heels to work only my night time jobs!

As an introduction to the range that kit is good value as the batteries and charger alone are worth over £70 + IF BOUGHT separately. However bare FUEL units usually cost over a £100 EACH for either the combi, drill-driver & impact drivers, if you're downgrading from 18v you'd get away with a non-FUEL impact driver but you'd notice the lack of top end rpm for a non-FUEL 12v drill if you're using it for anything other than a driver.

Anyone had the brushless ones of these whining? Was working with someone who has the SDS and the combi and the combi especially was really high pitched and whiny. Was planning on getting at least an impact before. Not sure now.

Also has anyone got a list of the different models and differences as there seems to be many and not a lot of documentation to differentiate between them without much searching.

Cheers
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap Milwaukee C12PD-202C Percussion Combi Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock