Search the forum,

Discuss Chaffy water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Got a little chaffy corvec brittony 2 water heater where the cust has said the hot water has started coming out boiling.
Hardly ever work on these so any usuals ,
Other thing is i have seen where its fitted and its in a proper pig of a place so if its a case of strip it apart then i may have to swerve it.

Depends which Brittony 2 it is, 2, 2A, 2T etc, the 2 being the really, really old one!!

Here's a link to the various models and they have the commissioning and fault finding instructions Click here.

Without going into the gas things that can make it really hot, when they used to scale up, the water would get slower and slower and then get scolding as the water remained in the heater a little longer. Anything past the straight Brittony 2 were pretty nice to work on once you'd done a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chaffy water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock