Search the forum,

Discuss CH Filter - Manufacturer Refurbished & Re-certified + Service Kits + Inhibitor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale
1 x Manuf. Refurbished/Recertified - ADEY Twintech (RRP £110.00)
5 x Service Kits (RRP £11.47 each - Brand New - total value £57)
2 x Brand New Valves
2 x Spanner/Wrench

Additional
MC 1+ Adey Protector 500m Bottle (RRP £10 - New)

20171024_130748.jpg

DETAILS:

CH installer had advised & charged us for 2 x Twintechs (11 rads) + 2 x servicing charge each year + the costs for 2 x service-kits (per year).

Sent second Twintech back directly to ADEY due to bottom canister (early revision - yellow) issue. ADEY tested the unit - replaced the lower canister with the latest revision (pure black) - then pressure tested unit for three days.

It has been returned in perfect working order - refurbished and re-certified.

Adey have told us that we infact, had needed only one Twintech for a new 11 rad system & that the service kits are actually certified for two years use (each) not one. We no longer use that CH installer to service our CH system.

So - As in photo

Total RRP: £177

Asking price: £105 (including inhibitor).

Pickup/Drop off: West London - (Within reason) - you can inspect package first.

Warranty: I am an end user - so none, but for transparency will provide any evidence that Adey refurbished it themselves, as required.

Post: Cheapest I can find - guessing (£4 approx) - buyer pays.

Brand new Magnaclean Pro 2 with cleaner and inhibitor, £80+vat is what I pay. Stick it on Ebay for £50 and you might get a bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CH Filter - Manufacturer Refurbished & Re-certified + Service Kits + Inhibitor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a separate programmer and a simple room thermostat for zone 1 and programmable thermostat for zone 2. I have purchased the Drayton Wiser 3 zone kit and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just received back from ADEY a recertified/refurbished Magnaclean Twin-Tech which I do not have need of. I also have five service kits, a pair of brand new valves and both the plastic spanners/wrenches needed for servicing & a bottle of inhibitor. Is there somewhere on the site I can...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, first post but here it goes.... We are looking to replace our whole central heating system and have been getting quotes, we have 14 radiators in the house, 9 of them are brand new. Is it possible to trade in/exchange our current valliant boiler? i believe its still its in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock