Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Central Heating engineer needed - Dartford, Kent in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at

  1. SCC

    SCC New Member


    I have a Worcester Greenstar 28i boiler that need the pressure relief valve and expansion tank replacing.


  2. leesparkykent

    leesparkykent S. Mod

    Hi Simon, thank you for posting the job here. I'm sure one of our members will be able to get it sorted for you.
Similar Threads - Central Heating engineer Forum Date
help required with some central heating problems Central Heating Forum Yesterday at 1:08 PM
Central Heating System Advice Central Heating Forum Tuesday at 6:54 PM