Search the forum,

Discuss CCN1 Portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petetheplumber

HELP !!!

The main problem i have at the moment is building my "portfolio" as i am self employed sole trader;

Despite passing gas work onto local registered plumbers for many years, none of them want to shaddow me an help me build the portfolio of practical work. I have even offered to work for free along side them just to get it compleated.
With out the portfolio i cannot proceed to my final exams !

I cant be the 1st to have encounted this PLEASE has anyone any suggestions ?????:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the problem most face getting portfolio
i have to do 6 installs/6 repair/6 service/6 landlord certs just for cen1

I am thinking about being a gas engineer at OLCI in bromborough, it costs £4000 for the ccn1 certificate. dont they help you get this portfolio? at all? thought they helped you...

how long is it supposed to take to get this portfolio????

Hi emanresu007,
Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.
I can see that you have some quiries about the OLCI Gas qualification and completing the Gas portfolio. I would like to help you. Please could you call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me at [email protected] with your name, phone number and a suitable time to call you back.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, Alana Fox

pete let me know how you get on, good luck with ur portfolio

Hello is there anyone on here who could help me with my acs portfolio?....any help would be really appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CCN1 Portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock