Search the forum,

Discuss CCN1 + 4 appliances reassessment only £499 + VAT Portmouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

<Sponsored thread>

At the title says really - from January 2013 until April 2013, you can do the re-assessment, including a full days supported revision, for £499 + VAT. This is only available at the Certifi training centre in Portsmouth.

To book, phone Certifi on 0800 088 7445, and leave your details with the call handling service. When they phone you back on Monday, tell them you want to take up the Williams offer at £499. DO NOT book online, otherwise you will be charged more.

Please note this is reassessment only for existing engineers.

Ray

wow sounds like a great price... once i find a plumber to build my porfolio il be checking your prices out and other options..

I met with our partner who runs the training centre today, and bookings are so brisk that we are starting to have to turn people away who have left it late. We are now taking bookings for several weeks ahead and his staff are trying to juggle slots so everyone can get reassessed in time.

There is a bulge of re-assessments this february, so even if you don't use us, you might like to book with your usual assessment centre sooner rather than later. Our guy speaks to a lot of the other centres, and apparently they all have the same issue.

thanks for that information ray i'm sure it will help anyone on here with assessments coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CCN1 + 4 appliances reassessment only £499 + VAT Portmouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All New sponsor here - please check out this thread for a better explanation In addition to the plumbers merchant business, we own a 50% share in a training business called Certifi Training Ltd. Their banner should be on the right of your screen. Certifi is based in our Portsmouth branch...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Our sister company Certifi Training has now received accreditation to offer GDA and DEA courses. This combined GDA/DEA course is aimed at existing heating engineers - it is not suitable for unqualified entrants. I don't want to oversell this course - to be honest, we are not sure...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS OF BOILERS ALL THE CONTROLLING BODIES, BELOW SMOKE ALARMS LESS OPEN FIRES HAVE WE ACHIEVED ANYTHING BY BEING GAS REGISTERED THERE ARE OVER 200000 ROAD...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock