Search the forum,

Discuss cat s60 with infared camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
As im sure alot of people on here do, i do all aspects of plumbing and heating eg bathroom fitting , heating systems etc etc .
i find i go through phones really quickly ive tried iphones ,samsungs , many different cases and still manage to destroy these all ! whether it be smashed screens broken charging ports or general damage from the amount of brickdust etc that somehow gets into the phone!
I have been looking at investing in the cat s60 phone as it looks like it may be able to withstand a beating and the thermak imaging camera would come in very handy . but i was just wondering if anyone on here has invested in one of these ? if so how do you find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cat s60 with infared camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock