card payments

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by dazsl, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss card payments in the General Off-Topic Chat area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. dazsl

dazsl GSR

anybody using sumup for card payments looks a good idea you don't need a card reader just use your phone and only 1.95%

2. Nostrum

Nostrum Plumber GSR

Just looked, no good if mrs jones doesn't have a smart phone.

3. Kenton

Kenton Guest

I use IZettle, one off payment for the reader and then percentage off the top of all card payments that only seem to take a couple of days to clear into our account. It also lets me take and receipt cash payments (via e-mail) and by treating Cheques as Cash, it means all I need is the Phone and card reader.

• Like Like x 1