Search the forum,

Discuss Carbon monoxide alarm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Evening, Can anyone recommend a battery operated Carbon Monoxide alarm please?

Cheers gasman, a friend is in a new build and there does not appear to be any alarm in the vicinity of the boiler that is in a airing cupboard on the landing outside of the bedrooms. I will pick one up for them. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Carbon monoxide alarm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house, the other one (downstairs) gave a leak flow history of 17PPM So I got someone in from British Gas, he did lots of combustion and air quality checks...
Replies
Views
England is joining Scotland and requiring carbon monoxide alarms installed in rented properties from the 1st of October. How would you categoryies one not being there on a CP12. At risk?
Replies
Views
Hello my dad had a boiler check up today and the cap on the flue above the boiler had fell off. It's potentially been like that for a long time. Was this dangerous? We have a carbon monoxide detector but that never went off. I have posted a picture below of the little cap, the engineer...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Had carbon monoxide leak from boiler flue. Gas engineer came to fit new flue. But left gaping holes in wall. Daylight was seen
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock