Search the forum,

Discuss Cannon 146 cooker expert required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late 70's cooker has faulty oven - possibly thermostat failing? Oven takes a long time to light and the flames burn inconsistently. Is there an ex-British Gas fitter veteran who knows these classic cookers? It's a very similar model to the Cannon 152 Rotisserie.

Attachments

• Cannon 146.jpg
    Cannon 146.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cannon 146 cooker expert required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are off. The video posted shows when I turn on another zones the flow meters drop. (Kitchen prep and kitchen TV are the issue, two at either end of the...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
A couple of years ago, my mother moved house and paid an RGI to move her existing ca. 1981 Solaire New World cooker into her new house (there was already a gas connexion and cooker point). Seeing as this cooker seems likely to outlive my MUCH newer cooker, I can't say I blame her. Now she is...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've just been to the house of horrors - had to ID a 38 year Baxi 525 RS (for a knackered sight glass) followed by a Beko DG 582 for a faulty FSD. I've left the old couple (he has dementia and she has Parkinson's) without any means of cooking, heating or boiling hot water and now I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock