Search the forum,

Discuss Can you think of A pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
A shower pump that will work on a fortic cylinder??
I dont think any that do as been asked to install a new bathroom but wants a better shower

Nope you won't get one either

Easy swap for an unvented cylinder tho ;)

If it’s in a council house. A lot of the overflows were done in copper.
Makes a lovely discharge for prv.

Don`t think you can, thinking the tank will empty really fast. Electric shower perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can you think of A pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and has been a chaotic experience to get it replaced. So, I'm thinking about a backup plan for when/if the new pump breaks. The tank is so small it fills up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably because of the set-up) but last year got so feeble that a guy suggested fitting a pump alongside the cylinder. This can work fine but then all of a...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am looking for help regarding new shower pump. -its new -it always stays on when the power is on. It should only switch on when water goes to the shower -its noisy Can anyone advise please? Many thanks Iain
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Wanted a new shower pump equivalant to a Branston Varispeed 50 After 12 years my shower pump has stopped working and it looks as though this type of pump is not made now. These are the details on the pump Bristan Varispeed 50, High performance Water Pump, Duel Cycle Continuous, and this number...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock