Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone tell me what this hose/connector is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob1

Hi all,

I have a leak coming from where the inlet hose (for my dishwasher) connects to the water supply, despite it being pretty tight. I've attached a picture of the connector, which seems to be a bit knackered. It has a sieve-like filter on it. I think it could do with being replaced. So what I'd like to know is: is this connector strictly necessary for a dishwasher inlet hose? And if so, what might it be called? If not, will a regular inlet hose do the job?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions/answers.
Rob

image_22103352833_o.jpg

washing machine hose

Hi Rob, simple fix just get one of these ,,

Washing Machine Hose Washers Pack of 10 | Washing Machine Fittings | NoLinkingToThis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone tell me what this hose/connector is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, First off, sorry if this is appearing in the wrong place, but I figure I might get some unbiased opinions on here and perhaps some first hand experience too. I've had bad experiences with dishwashers breaking down, leaking and flooding in the past, albeit they were commercial...
Replies
Views
Straight
S
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current tap is connected with copper down to plastic pipes. I've attached photos below of what's there now and what the new flexi tails look like (is that a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock