1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Can anyone reccomend van insurance in the Insurance for Plumbers area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Eyespy999

Eyespy999 Member

Evening,

My van insurance is up for renewal, i have had the new quote and its quite expensive, and no movement with the current broker to reduce the cost. Any recomendations please?

2. Last Plumber

Last Plumber Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Direct line.

3. Eyespy999

Eyespy999 Member

Thanks mate I will take a look, they are one company I havent looked into!

4. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Admiral van do mine , no problems thus far

5. Eyespy999

Eyespy999 Member

Cheers guys

6. Eyespy999

Eyespy999 Member

Direct line is the winner by far, cheers!

7. Billy Bob Bob

Billy Bob Bob Guest

Another one for admiral,renewal with hastings was 1 k,rang them up and asked what crack they were smoking ,got it with Admiral for £290 fully comp,thats with 8 years NCD and on a 2.2 turbo relay

8. Billy Bob Bob

Billy Bob Bob Guest

Another one for admiral,renewal with hastings was 1 k,rang them up and asked what crack they were smoking ,got it with Admiral for £290 fully comp,thats with 8 years NCD and on a 2.2 turbo relay

9. stani

stani Plumber GSR

Autonet, my first year was £500 my no claims is on my car so had to start from scratch.