Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone help me identify this system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3552.jpgIMG_3559.jpg

Went to apartments with this set up. It's got an 18l expansion vessel. To pipes out the top. 2 central immersions going into the fuse board on the front. A pipe coming out midway with a grunfoss pump then goes back into cylinder. 1 pipe with pump(central heating) going into it.

There's a 2 channel programmer. It can't see any zone valves anywhere? Anyone familiar with this?

Looks like an electric thermal store.
Hit wTer goes through a coil and heating is pumped direct from the cyl.
Is there a header tank on the top?

Looks like an electric thermal store.
Hit wTer goes through a coil and heating is pumped direct from the cyl.
Is there a header tank on the top?

Not a Church Hill set-up is it? I'm sure someone else posted about one of these this week....

thermal store with heating water in the cylinder and hot water in the coil

pressurised both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone help me identify this system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each apartment for domestic hot water varies greatly in timing and volume. Thus the oil boiler is required to work for long periods which is uneconomical...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in the garage which is fully pumped to the TS, the system has two pumps both basic 3speed Grunfoss, one on the boiler return and the other on the CH flow...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Hi there thanks for your time to look at this. I've got a multi pump / circuit system which is connected via a relay box to the boiler and Honeywell timer programmers. Picture attached. Right now any single circuit can turn the boiler on an off at any time (assuming the programmers allow it)...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock