Search the forum,

Discuss Can any one tell what this clip is called in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasonj

Hi All, I need to replace this clip on my waste pipe but im not sure what its called (Pic Attached) pipe clip.jpg

Thank you
Jason

the bit that goes on the down pipe is a strap-on-boss, warm the new one in hot water stops it shattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can any one tell what this clip is called in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm planning a new small kitchen and need as much cm as possible. I've been suggested the 77mm protusion of the standard clip of 50mm pipe is the main one but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit thread. (happy to accept suggestions on if this is correct as well) My waste pipe is 32mm and mounted in the floor. I will be mostly solvent welding However when I look at the top of the p-trap, I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible for the 15mm nut and olive to attach to take the radiator valve. As you can see they are installed before nut and olive. I've ordered a black towel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag is just slipping. I've tried release spray but still no movement. Any suggestions? Cheers, Andy
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock