Search the forum,

Discuss Campus Trades Gateway Plumbing Course. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomHopson

Hi,
I have begun a Plumbing course with Campus Trades Gateway. This includes practical experience after so many modules are complete throughout the course
this course has to be paid over 44 months £150/month Totaling £6600
After that no matter how long it takes the course is paid for interest free
I have paid for the course since May 2015 (15 months)
Due to many other commitments I am struggling to continue with the course
I was curious to find out if anybody out there within the plumbing world may want to take up the payments from where I left off and Campus Trades Gateway are willing to start the course at the beginning
I don't want a return for my already made payments just someone to carry them on
An opportunity not to be missed I think
Please contact me via the forum
Many Thanks Tom Hopson

You just need to find the worlds biggest no.1 mug to step in and take over the payments, then convince him he will get all the certs at the end after only doing half the course. Good luck!:smiley2:

OP sent an abusive message to the moderation team. Instant ban.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Campus Trades Gateway Plumbing Course. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock