Search the forum,

Discuss Calling Buckinghamshire plumbers/bathroom fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AdeMD

Hi all,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this thread in this location. I apologize if so; I've literally just signed up today.

I'm a one man operation at the moment but looking for a relatively experienced bathroom fitter to assist me on ad-hoc larger jobs in the South Buckinghamshire area - own tools, qualifications, liability insurance and friendly manner are a must. Own transport advantageous.

If this sounds like you - get in touch!

Oh ok too far for me as I'm in North Herts. Shame as I have just rolled up,my own bathroom and kitchen business to take early retirement and I was getting bit bored!

I cover down to high Wycombe (based Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire border) drop me a pm
With some contact details and we can have a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calling Buckinghamshire plumbers/bathroom fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
We currently have the ground floor wet UFH and upstairs rads running from an unvented condensing boiler. Any advice/experience on the following please:- The 1st-floor and 2nd-floor landing will retain radiators but they will be added to the underfloor manifold as a single zone as it will...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property management to have one of their heating engineers attend. He was literally here 10mins and in the loft space for 2mins, where he stated he discovered...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock