Search the forum,

Discuss Calling all Plumbers in 25 mile radius of Chessington (south london) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

I am Currently enrolled on a NVQ course, to complete this i need 2 bathrooms.
This includes ripping out and installing the new bathroom.

I do not need you to be there and i am fully competent in doing this sort of work. I am not asking for 4 days a week but simply 2 or 4 visits to a site of your choice to have an assessment of my skills.

I have been doing plumbing for 2 years and have been self employed for 6 months, i have enrolled on the NVQ course and struggling to get bathrooms to do.

The requirement is that it is a full bathroom install with pipes coming in from outside the bathroom. All materials must be on site ready for the install, (not including the bathroom suite)

if you are not comfortable leaving me alone, you can stay and earn a days wage, whilst helping somebody else out at the same time.

The assessor comes out for 2 hours and assessess my work. I will do all the work, while you can relax.

Please help me to further my education, i live in Aylesbury so will not steal any work from you and i will even offer a couple of days free labour as a thank you gift.

This will cost you absolutely nothing and you would be helping to continue getting qualified plumbers into the trade.

If you can help with 1 or 2 bathroom installs, please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated and i hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calling all Plumbers in 25 mile radius of Chessington (south london) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock