Search the forum,

Discuss C&G lvl 2 student looking for work experience in nottingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

c spencer

Hi im 32 years old currently studying lvl 2 plumbing im looking for some work experience 2 days a week Monday and Tuesday.
I all ready can already do alot of jobs to do with plumbing and have my own tools and transport.
So far there has been 2 exams at collage and have got a distinction mark on both :smile: also i have been flying through the practical book
So if anyone out there could offer me help gaining experience please drop me a message thank you

apologies pal, I had a blonde moment, I was one line below your title and did not see Nottingham . Der. Everybody feel free to take the *iss

Good luck

apologies pal, I had a blonde moment, I was one line below your title and did not see Nottingham . Der. Everybody feel free to take the *iss

Good luck
Was going to but since your new I thought you might not be able to take it yet. Lulling you into a false sense of security.:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod: And you must hate Leeds Utd so you deserve a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to have a dig but what if you ment the area i live? (saved you there lol)

Was going to but since your new I thought you might not be able to take it yet. Lulling you into a false sense of security.:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod: And you must hate Leeds Utd so you deserve a break.

LOL LOL Only one taking the *iss, thats not bad, but there's time yet LOL. and you are dead right, we all hate Leeds. despite loads of my pals been Leeds fans, however a proper Town fan hates one club over any other club in the land..Bradford city.

Just a update still looking for work experience for Monday and Tuesday.
So far i have sat Common Plumbing Processes,Health and Safety and Scientific Principles all with distinction award and in practical i have done most of the work book.
I am aiming to get onto my lvl 3 on a apprenticeship so if anyone has any unpaid work to help me further my career in plumbing it would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to C&G lvl 2 student looking for work experience in nottingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Looking for plumbing experience in Birmingham Walsall areas got all my lvl 2 certs
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock