Search the forum,

Discuss C&G Heating & Ventilation Level 2 Apprentice [LOOKING FOR WEEKEND WORK] in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Solid0123

Hi all,

I am a C&G Heating & Ventilation Apprentice looking to gain extra experience/knowledge within the industry. I am currently employed by a company working commercially throughout the week, however want to spend my time over the weekends and assist another plumber/pipe-fitter to gain an in depth understanding. I drive so as long as its within my radius I am willing to travel. I would appreciate a small amount of money, very little and am hoping someone takes me up on this offer.

Thanks,

Sanjay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to C&G Heating & Ventilation Level 2 Apprentice [LOOKING FOR WEEKEND WORK] in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock