Search the forum,

Discuss Budget 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So?

are we winners or losers?
:grouphug:

losers always :) as they will look after themselves first and only (my own opinion)

just look out for fuel duty, council tax, bank rate, car tax and the rest all sneaked in at a later date to claw it back!!

The Sun are banging on about cost increases and yet they've just put their price up by 10p every day!! **** have gone up again but now you're not aloud to see them in the shops I've stopped looking at the price!

Anyone thinking the Lifetime ISA looks good had better read the small print, yes you put your money in and the government adds to it BUT it is only for buying a house and if you change your mind and try and take your money out before you are 60 for any other reason other than buying a house then the bonus money will have to be returned plus you pay a 5% fine, the only exception being that you are terminally ill.

The tax on wine will increase in line with inflation.

The budget according to the Sun!

Do we really need an explanation on what difference " no increase" will make :speechless:
image.jpg

I read the sun to just see the content of the budget. Didnt read any of the 'in depth analysis'.

Dont want to be taxed eating my sandwich, but the sun has to go. First no boobs and now no striker.

I read the sun to just see the content of the budget. Didnt read any of the 'in depth analysis'.

Dont want to be taxed eating my sandwich, but the sun has to go. First no boobs and now no striker.

And it's 50p now!!

If fig rolls are going up in price I am going to protest

And Hagar has dissappeared! gutted, he was my role model and hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Budget 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock