Search the forum,

Discuss BTU Calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Is the BTU Calculator still available on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BTU Calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had some old radiators replaced. Having checked the btu calculation myself, the new radiator is slightly undersized. It should have been 6150 btus, and the k1 rad that has been fitted (the required width in order to fit the old pipes) is 6025 btus. Output wise the next rad up would be a...
Replies
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in height all interact. I found this very useful online calculator to assist. Do a google for "flow-rate-calculator" at copely dot com. It is a free...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I figured could help me save some money on what can be expensive radiators. Anyway, the advert had a link to the sale page for the radiator...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Similar to radiator dT's, is there a way to mathematically calculate the UFH pipe centres required to satisfy a given room's heat demands? 150mm-250mm centres are banded about online, with no real explanation, obviously smaller centres allow for lower water temps, but there must be a more...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x Temp Diff x U-Value = Heatloss My question is, when calculating the heatloss through a ceiling, so downstairs to upstairs, the temp difference would be...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock