Search the forum,

Discuss Britony combi se 40 80 flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi

Ok went out to have a look at a mates boiler a couple weeks ago, he said he wants a new boiler. Ex vessel has gone but also numerous leaks and never been serviced. Managed to get it running, said to him give me a weeks notice and I'll replace it.

Did I hear back? Course not.

Text tonight, boilers packed up 80 and 40 lights are flashing. He had a leak under the floor before so was constantly having to top the pressure up. I fixed the leak but with the ex vessel knackered pressure gauge is a bit erratic anyway.

Currently showing 3bar.

Anyone familiar with these boilers? He said it won't reset. I'm not going out tonight but don't mind send a text or 2 to help it get going if it means not interfering with the appliance. No ch or hw.

I'm thinking pump fan or aps but perhaps this is a common fault.

I have had regular calls over last few weeks saying still wants new boiler, I have all the time replied just hive me a weeks notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Britony combi se 40 80 flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock