Search the forum,

Discuss British Gas contract servicing work, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalmike

Gas Engineer
British Gas contract servicing work, anyone on this board working for them as a contractor that would like to tell me what there opinion is? Have ther induction in two weeks.

I did it a fair few years ago. I quite enjoyed it, takes a while to get used to working on a laptop. Once you pick it up though, its easy money.

I did it a fair few years ago. I quite enjoyed it, takes a while to get used to working on a laptop. Once you pick it up though, its easy money.

Thanks for the reply
How many services a day would they give you, and how much work.

Normally 7 or 8 as standard, but you can request more if you want. Will you just be doing services or breakdowns too?

Normally 7 or 8 as standard, but you can request more if you want. Will you just be doing services or breakdowns too?

Was told it's only services they contract out now. Think the job agency are getting a cut of my earnings that I am not to pleased about, things have changed at B.Gas since I worked there in the 80"s

I got asked the other week.
Did the telephone bit.
Couldnt be arsed to go to leeds for an interview so didnt take it any further.
The money was a bit tight but you would get volume

It depends if you go through a agency or direct to them. I did it about 6 years ago now, and subbies were earning £18-25 a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas contract servicing work, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock