Discuss Bristol Novice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TimSanderson

Hello everyone,

I am sure you have heard a similar story to mine before but here goes. I am 28yrs old and am in full time employment looking to retrain as a plumber whilst keeping my current job, this is for financial reasons.
I have been looking at the OLCI site an Filton college courses. An ideal course would involve the course running in the evenings or weekends. I do have money saved up to pay for the course and am really keen to learn a trade and do something i enjoy. I am a realist and know this will not happen overnight but i have reached a point on my life where i want to change my profession.
Any advice on courses, training or practical tips i could do to start me on this journey to hopefully one day becoming a fulltime plumber / gas engineer would be most appreciated.

Cheers

stay away from filton i've just done a level 3 there cost me £3000, part of this was for the nvq side of this. now finished the level 3 and wanted to go on and do my level 3 nvq only for them to tell 6 of us there was'nt enough numbers. so we now have to pay some other college to get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bristol Novice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock