Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Bramham Taps

Discussion in 'Valves & Taps' started by Veggie Dave, Feb 6, 2013.

Discuss Bramham Taps in the Valves & Taps area at

  1. Veggie Dave

    Veggie Dave Plumber

    I need to find a rubber valve washer for some Bramham taps but I've never seen anything like the washers that are in there . nor have my local PTS, City Plumbing and the few bathroom places I tried.

    Can anyone tell me who makes them, please?


    The actual tap is like these Bramham taps but in a monobloc design.
  2. Mike Jackson

    Mike Jackson Plumber GSR

    Bramham were Plumb Centers own make a few years ago.
  3. Veggie Dave

    Veggie Dave Plumber

    You star!

    Thanks. :)
  4. neily01

    neily01 Plumber GSR

    Just standard soft tap washers taps sold by PC and made by peelerpeeler
  5. Veggie Dave

    Veggie Dave Plumber

    That's the whole point, they're not. Fingers crossed PC have these weird washers otherwise it's tap replacement time.
  6. jelnet

    jelnet New Member

    Hi Veggie Dave did you have any luck sourcing these washers - my dad is having the same problem with very similar looking taps and has had no luck with Plumb Center...
Similar Threads - Bramham Taps Forum Date
Kitchen mixer taps come loose Valves & Taps Jul 5, 2017
Bath cut out for taps..Help Plumbing Forum Jun 27, 2017
Identify correct thermostatic cartridge for dripping shower taps Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms Jun 22, 2017
Restricted flow from hot taps via combination cylinder Plumbing Forum Jun 16, 2017
Bath corroded on underside by deck taps and is leaking Valves & Taps Jun 6, 2017
Slight noise/growl/vibration from taps Plumbing Forum May 11, 2017
Kitchen Taps Water Regulations May 7, 2017

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Brahmam taps

  • Users found this page by searching for:

    1. Brahmam taps